Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Pumpkin Delight Breakfast/Meal Replacement Smoothie

Shalom Y'all,
               I pray this finds all is well with you and yours. I've had an extremely busy coupe months trying to get my business Sunni's Holistic Delights off the ground. Everything is coming along slow but sure,I know it will all fall into place just how Abba Yah sees fit so I wait patiently. Anywho lets jump right into the reason for this post..lol.

FALL is here!!! Fall is one of my favorite seasons(Spring is the other one).Boots light jackets and sweaters my kind of weather. So not only is the cooler weather enjoyable, but the easy access to pumpkins is what REALLY gets me going...lol. I absolutely LOVE pumpkins. Pumpkin pies,burgers,smoothies,and pumpkin cheese fries are just a few things that set the Fall apart from all the other season.

So as promise here is my yummy,creamy,rich,tasty,and healthy meal replacement pumpkin smoothie.

Makes 2-3 Servings

1 1/2 cups fresh or can(I use fresh)
2 cups dairy free milk(I use vanilla almond)
1 ripe banana
1t cinnamon
1t pumpkin spice
1t nutmeg
Dash clove
2-3 8oz mason jars with lids

Cut pumpkin scrap out meat(save seeds to eat later delicious). I like to cook the pumpkin meat for 20 minutes on low heat until it turns a deep orange. Take off eye and let sit covered for 2-3 hours to cool(or place in icebox over night). However if your using canned pumpkin omit the above..lol. Place pumpkin in blender along with dairy free milk,add all the spices as well. Blend on medium speed,until well combined(I like mines think so if you like a thinner smoothie add more milk). Pour into your mason jars with the lids or enjoy right away. We like ours with a little whipped cream and clove sprinkled on top!!!
                                                                                                                   Light,Love,and Shalom
                                                                                                                                 SunniDelight💙



No comments:

Post a Comment