Sunday, July 2, 2017

You Don't Know Me...

Shalom Y'all,

I shake my head at how easily other's are so quick to stereotype us as melanated ppl(with looks,dumb questions,and stereotypes).Today while in line at the store Masai and I were talking. A lil old lady decided to jump right into our conversation..lol.

She first tells Masai how handsome he is, she then proceeds to asked him his  1.Favorite color: Lapis Lazuli(for his 3 eye),Red Black,and Green(because it represent him๐Ÿ˜‚)

2.Favorite restaurant: Chipotle and Blue Nile(we eat with our hands๐Ÿ˜)

3.Things he does for fun: dance,play with my Abba,read,meditation,and yoga. Masai Hoshea then proceeds to she her his (skills as he calls them)by busting out in a split that would've made a Olympic Gymnast PROUD!!!! The look on this lady's face was PRICELESS๐Ÿ˜‚!!!

Her reply was most kids like McDonald's and video games....however that's nice๐Ÿ˜†. The only other melanated lady in line was like,I don't think she was expecting all that๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ! I don't think she was either...lol! I SWEAR there is NEVER EVER a dull moment with Masai Hoshea๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚!!!!
                                                                                                                              Sunni D๐Ÿ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment