Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Natural Albuterol

Boker Tov Y’all! I pray your rest was shalom. As many of you know I live a complete holistic lifestyle(however I love chips and cheese🤪)! Lol...back on track. With my house being a Vaccination free zone(myself included).

 I was raised to use herbs and food as medicine. So when members of my family get sick I just go to my FARMacy and whip up what we need. I’ve been blessed to inherit wisdom and knowledge on how to #HealThySelf. What I thought was then worst childhood every(we were vegan to in the 70’s as well).

However now as an adult I’m thankful for the lifestyle. All 3 of my Sun’s at one time or another had some type of respiratory issues. So I’ve come up with a amazing recipe for an alternative to albuterol, that has absolutely no side effects.
Here's what you will need
2T Oregano
2T Basil
2T Thyme
2T Echinacea
3T Grated Ginger
1 SM pot with lid
1 8oz glass jar with lid
Mesh strainer or cheese cloth
10oz distilled water
Breathing machine

In a clean SM pot add your 8oz of water along with all the herbs. Bring to a boil, turn off,place the lid on. Allow your natural Albuterol to sit for 20-30 minutes. Once cooled, run through mesh strainer or cheese cloth
several times, to remove all the herbs.
Add natural Albuterol to your breathing machine like you would Albuterol. Repeat as needed!

                           Light,Love,and Shalom
                                             SunniDelight


3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU! Will share with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you much. This is a direct invitation for you to be attacked by pharmslaves. There are very specific so called legalities. Try not to claim cures "we know- it works!" But you have to only talk about personal experience and not say the name of any drug it "replaces". They will come for u sis- you know naturopaths get suicided. I'm not "fear mongering". We had an entire course at Bastyr on what we could and couldn't say as herbal medicine practitioners. Anything like claiming cures, naming a disease, but especially naming a pharm that it replaces will draw all kinds of bad attention.
    You can quote doctors and discuss family and personal experience relativel safely.

    ReplyDelete