Tuesday, November 8, 2016

New Tea Blends

Shalom Y'all
               I pray all's well with you and yours! I've got some exciting new. Sunni's Holistic Delights has two new products that have been added to our store Sunni's Serenity Blend and Winter Blend Teas. These blends are sure to bring you all the wholesome goodness to put your best foot forward.

Sunni's Serenity is a calming tea to help with anxiety,overwhelming feels,and calming of the mind. My Winter Blend is great for those cold winter nights,or when you feel the yuckies knocking on your door. Each blend has several different medicinal herbs(many right from my own garden). So stop by my store to check them out. https://squareup.com/store/sunnis-holistic-delights
(Please contact me by email to for shipping and handling cost)
                                                                                                                   Light,Love,and Shalom
                                                                                                                                 SunniDelight💙

No comments:

Post a Comment