Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Kwanzaa and Hanukkah

Shalom Y'all,
                I pray all is well with you and yours!!! There's so much happening this month both my nephews birthdays,and of course Kwanzaa and Hanukkah. Although my family doesn't celebrate holiday's we do enjoy family and friends on this Holy day and day of Unity!!!

So this week during our Learning Time my Sun and I have been talking and reading about these special day's. So it got me to thinking of ways to incorporate the history, reason for the celebration of these day's to life for him. For the past two years after Kwanzaa my Sun would pretend he was lighting the candles of a Kinara weeks after...lol.

So I'm like here's the perfect thing to do make our very own Kinara and Unity Cup. When we set down to discuss today's activities,he was so excited to hear of our plans. We had so much fun,and with the leftover clay he made a place to put his Chakra Stones. If your interested in making you very own Kinara check out my homemade clay recipe http://sunnidelights.blogspot.com/2016/09/literacy-month.html?m=1                                                                                                               Light,Love,and Shalom
                                                                                                                               


SunniDelight💙




No comments:

Post a Comment