Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Watermelon and Rum You Say!?!!

Shalom Y’all
          I’m on Day4 of my Water Fast! I feel as light as a feather(literally lol). So as a treat once I get off, I plan to enjoy this tasty family favorite. For more delicious drinks like this checkout my blogspot
#Doing4Self
#Levels
#Layers
Man oh man, I'm not sure where y'all live, however here in KC it's hotter than a mug...lol. So if your looking for a cool and tasty drink, look no further. My homemade Watermelon Ginger Splash is just the thing, to beat this summer heat. It's yummmy over ice, in a smoothie, or with a shot of rum, it's sure to be a family summer favorite. Stay cool y'all until next time.

4 cups of watermelon white meat included(however please make sure it's a REAL watermelon with seeds)
1 large piece of Ginger(washed and skin removed)
1/2 Gallon distilled water
1 shot(lol ok 2 shots of rum if using)
Place everything in a blender and blend on high, pour in cups or glasses and enjoy!

Light, Love and Shalom

Sunni Delight💙

No comments:

Post a Comment