Monday, July 8, 2019

Vegan Brownies

Grand Rising!

                  I’ve had sooo many people asked about this here delicious yet simple vegan brownie recipe so I’ve decided to share the wealth lol. Of course vegan means animal free. However my de’Light brownies are sure to please even the pickiest and flesh eaters in da family. This easy recipe has been my go to for 3 generations now,and it's been a crowd pleaser at every event I've made them for. I pray my da’Light Vegan Brownies bring your family,friends,and loved ones as much joy as it has mines😉! It also goes fabulous with Nice Cream or any Vegan I’ve Cream!



da’Light Vegan Brownies
(makes 12 servings)
2 cups flour(gluten free works well)
1 cup warm nut milk(or orange juice)
1 cup organic sugar
1 t vanilla extract
3/4 cups coco powder
1/2 t baking powder
1/2 coconut oil
1 cup nuts,dried fruit,chocolate chips (optional)

Pre-heat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together except for the nuts,dried fruit,or chocolate chips. Slowly add your add in options. Mix well. Scrape brownie mixture into a sprayed pan. Bake for 25 mins or until toothpick comes out clean. Allow to rest 10-12 mins before cutting. Enjoy!
                                  SunniD💙

No comments:

Post a Comment