Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Kiwi and Cucumber Sips

 I absolutely love fruit and some veggies water combinations. In my household we drink tons of water. However when I go on my seasonal fast I like to mix it up. Here’s one of my oldie but goodies I found in a folder in my notes. It’s my Kiwi and Cucumber Sips with mint. This is a amazing and healing on top of delicious collaboration of some of my favorite water add ins. 

Whatcha Need:

2 seeded cucumbers, chopped

3 kiwi fruit, peeled

15–20 fresh mint sprigs 

Juice of 2 key limes

64oz spring water

  

How it’s Done: 

  1. Put your cucumbers,kiwi, 1/2 of your mint,lime juice,and 32oz water in a blender.
  2. Blend until it is super smooth.
  3. Place in a strainer over a large bowl or pitcher and pour the puree through the strainer into the bowl/pitcher. 
  4. Press all the pulp to get all juice.
  5. Save pulp for breads or smoothies.
  6. Add the rest of your water. 
  7. Chill the your fruit water for about an hour.
  8. Then add the rest of your mint a few more pieces of cucumbers and kiwi before serving.
  9. Enjoy! 

 

If ya wanna make it a adult night feature! Add any light liquor to it and drink up(safely of course)!

No comments:

Post a Comment