Thursday, June 2, 2022

Roasted Watermelon Seeds


 Oven Roasted Watermelon Seeds Recipe

Watermelon seeds are fiber dense and can be roasted like pumpkin seeds. Enjoy this yummy easy healthy snacks! Another of our favorite ways to eat these are with cayenne pepper and cinnamon on our as well. It’s really versatilešŸ‰!



Whatcha Need:

Watermelon Seeds



How it’s Done: 

  1. Preheat oven to 375
  2. Toss washed and dried watermelon seeds in olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
  3. Place on a baking sheet and roast seeds for 15-20 minutes.
  4. Cool on paper towels and enjoy with soups, salads or just nibble as a snack.


And if you’re into magick like I am there is also a magical link to watermelon,fertility,and clearing blocked chakra’s!!!! Lol so in other words eats lots of watermelon(with dem seeds)all season.

Watermelon really is in my opinion a superfood! When I was a little girl I use to get summer migraines. One of my mother’s go to ways to help me was making me eat watermelons or juicing them and rubbing peppermint oil on my temples. Always worked like a charm! 



No comments:

Post a Comment