Monday, August 22, 2016

Real Fruit Flavored Water

Shalom Y'all
               I pray this finds all's well with you and yours. With so much going on in the world today I've found myself completely of balance. Our babies being kill by those that promised to protect and serve. City size swimming pool in New Orleans,families losing everything they worked so hard for. Little innocence babies getting caught up in the cross fire here at home. I feel like I'm in a movie with no Hero to save the day!

My anxiety level was through the roof! So I decided that outside of my daily devotional and meditation I'd Water Fast for the next few days,to recenter myself. I grow up doing weekly fast so it'll be a piece of cake...lol. However sometimes I get tired of plan o'l water. So for the next few days of my fast I'm going to show you ways to not only take your 'Fruit Flavoured Water' to the next level,we're going to alkaline it as well...don't get no better then that😉.

Makes 4 serving (1pt each)

2 qts of distilled water
2 lb fresh strawberries
4 key limes
1 qt size pitcher
4 pt size jars
Blender
Long wooden spoon
Strainer

Wash strawberries,cut off green stems. Add water to blender,drop in fresh washed strawberries. Peel key limes add to blender as well. Blend fruit and water on high until completely liquefied. Place strainer over qt pitcher to strain pulp,put 'Real Fruit Flavoured Water' in icebox to chill for 30 minutes are so. Divide up in 4 pt size jars for on the go...enjoy!!!


                                                                                                                Light,Love,and Shalom
                                                                                                                             SunniDelight💙

No comments:

Post a Comment