Sunday, August 7, 2016

World Breastfeeding Week


Shalom Y'all!

With this being World Breastfeeding Week, I'm going to share a little of the joys(in the next 7 days) of my breastfeeding experiences. Breastfeeding is a beautiful thang, but trust it ain't alway sa cake walk lol. However I've been blessed to feed 3 Sun's from my breast, and I thank the Most High for giving me the strength, energy and support I needed to endure the ups, downs, and all-arounds of breastfeeding.

This photo was taken when the youngest of my Suns and I were at a Ovarian Cancer Walk in honor of my hubby's auntie who passed from it (RIPower).This was the first time Masai and I had been to a public place (I literally keep him home about a year..lol we only went out when we had to),and our first public breastfeeding session!!! As we enjoyed the walk he started getting really fussy, so we found a spot and gotta eating. It was the first of many sessions. Breastfeeding is just one of the MANY joys we as mother's are blessed to do for our children. Breastfeeding in my book is truly one of those things it's our superpower...lol. I was blessed to be around family that breastfed, I'm actually a 2nd generation breastfeeder (and I'm very PROUD of that😉). So until next time

Light, Love and Shalom!!!
                                                               
Sunni Delight💙

No comments:

Post a Comment