Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Healthy Pink Lemonade

Shalom Y'all,
                   My heart is truly heavy,as I write this with tears in my eye's holding my Melanated Sun!!! My prayers are with all of the beautiful Melanated suns,brothers, dads,husbands,friends,lovers,sisters,mothers who have been assassinated in the last few days. Sending light,love,healing,and shalom your way. This water fast has been not only beneficial to my health,but a great way for me to stay centered. There is some much going in our world today,that it's easy to because unbalanced mentally. Pushing away from the table along with daily meditation,fasting,and prayer has been a huge help for me. However the pain,and hurt for my Melanated family still remains.....

 Today water is a recipe my mom used often with my sister and I to remove toxins and free radicals from our bodies. Bentonite Clay is kinda like a Jack of all traids,it does a lil bit of everything,to ensure your body is in tip top shape inside and out.
https://draxe.com/10-bentonite-clay-benefits-uses/

(Makes 4 Servings)

2 cups strawberries
2 lemons
1/2 t bentonite clay
1 q distilled water
1 q pitcher
Knife
Blender
Glass containers with lids(do not usemetal)

Wash your strawberries. Cut lemons in halves peel them,and add all fruit to blender. Add half of your w
ater,blend to combine. Add the rest of your water. Slowly sprinkle bentonite clay on top of water/fruit mixture. Working quickly(bentonite clay can absorbs free radicals)blend well. Pour into your jars(do not use metal libs). Again make sure you keep your drink covered,in order to keep it from absorbing unwanted free radicals. However it'll do wonders for the yuckies that the Activated Charcoal didn't get yesterday.

                                                                                                                  Light,Love,and Shalom
                                                                                                                                 SunniDelight💙


No comments:

Post a Comment