Saturday, September 24, 2016

Winter Time

Shalom Y'all
               With winter fast approaching it's time to get those herbal medicine together. Apple Cider Vinegar and Colloidal Silver are AMAZING for cold/flu prevention. I've been making and sell the 'Mother' that's found in Bragg's ACV,and Silver😉.

So if interested check out my site. However I don't ship all my products right now. Unfortunately shipping and handling has been a major issue. So for right now I only ship my Organic Kombucha Mushrooms,ACV Mothers,and our Silver.  https://squareup.com/store/sunnis-holistic-delights
SunniDeLight
                                                                                                                   Light,Love,and Shalom
                                                                                                                                 SunniDelight💙

No comments:

Post a Comment