Thursday, September 22, 2016

Spiced Apple

Shalom Y'all
              Today's water recipe is pretty simple. Saturday is my Shabbat(my set apart day),so I can prepare this on Friday before the sunsets in preparation of the Most Highs Special Day. Anywho I prayer each and everyone of you got exactly what you were looking for when starting this Seasonal Water Fast with me!!! Also be on the look out for my Simple Vegan and Vegetarian Eating cookbook coming soon. If you enjoyed this fast I'm doing my Winter Water Fast in January hope you all can join me. Ok...let's jump right in.

(Makes 4 Servings)

4 apples
1/2 clove
1 1/2 t cinnamon
1 q pitcher w/lid
1 q distilled water
Long wooden spoon
Knife
Blender

Wash apples slice in quarters. Put the apples in your pitcher. Take about a cup of your water add clove and cinnamon blend on high to combined. Add cinnamon and clove water to pitcher. Pour the remaining water into your pitcher. Stir several times
with wooden spoon. Place lid on pitcher. Set in icebox for a couple hours or overnight,and enjoy!!!

                                                                                                                   Light,Love,and Shalom
                                                                                                                                 SunniDelight💙

No comments:

Post a Comment