Sunday, April 30, 2017

Kombucha with Sunnin D

SHALOM!!!
    I am super STOKED today because it's my Kombucha Class. I lov sharing good health with my community. So in preparation of it I can up with two healthy, and  yummy treats. However before I go to far... lol. Here are just a few of the amazing benefits to drinking this Immortal Drink of the Gods https://draxe.com/7-reasons-drink-kombucha-everyday/.

I made a delious Kombucha salsa made with garden fresh veggies, and a moist,yummy vegan strawberry cake,with buyer cream and kombucha. A huge hit for my little brother's birthday. Until next time...
                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                  Light,Love,and Shalom
                                                                                                                                 SunniDelight💙

No comments:

Post a Comment