Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The Beauty of Melanin a Celebration of SISTARhood(Laka Maluhia Hiuwai)

The Sistar I'm honoring on day 2 of my "The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood is Laka Maluhia Hiuwai! This BeYOUitful young lady and I became friends because of our love of Breastfeeding. We would talk through inbox often, just encouraging each other. That was 2yrs ago. She may not have passed throw my womb,however my love for her is no less than if she had!!!

I'm PROUD of you and the beYOUitful way she has evolving into a wombman, mother,caretaker,sister,and friend. You have taken the hand you've be dealt and made the best of it. You TRULY have lived by the motto life is what you make it. I love ya to the moon,around the stars and back!  BabyCakes keep working hard to be the best you. Your Mother would be so proud of you,and the way you've continued to move through life in her absence...you a BEYOUITFUL!

Oh and Happiest BREATHDAY. May Abba Yah continue to bless and keep you,and ALWAYS surrounding you in shalom!!!

SunniDelight

No comments:

Post a Comment