Friday, June 2, 2017

I Salute You REAL Men Stand Up(Michael Vogel)

Today's I Salute You REAL Men Stand Up is my brother Michael Vogel,or as we call him Uncle Mike! I'm giving this tribute to Uncle Mike! Mike stood in the gap for me as a single parent with Sun's.

Uncle Mike has been a part of my Sun's,my  Nephews,and little Cousin lives as long as I can remember. From homework,to a place to stay when the boys were feeling themselves... lol. To wrestling matches, and driving lessons he has done it all for my Sun's. No words can every express the love and gratitude I have for you.

You saw a need (a male figure)was needed,and stepped right up and in to fill the role. We love you Uncle Mike, and pray Abba Yah continue to bless you,and keep you surrounded in His love,light and shalom!!
#Brothers
#YouAre
#Needed
#Brothers
#YouAre
#Appreciated
#Brothers
#YouAre
#Valued
#Brothers
#YouAre
#Loved
#SunniDelightđź’™

No comments:

Post a Comment