Monday, June 19, 2017

Today We Celebrate

What did you do with your Seed's today in celebration of Nineteenth!?!? Masai and I watched a REAL kool short animated cartoon,and talked about the meaning of how it must have felt to be told you were FREE! Unfortunately with tears in my eyes I had to tell my 4yr old Sun.

Although with the mouth we were told we were free. However we have NEVER been free😢. He cried(for his brothers),I cried for my Sun's...so we decided to take a rest. After a short nap we decided to jump start our celebrations by making homemade Spaghetti and Vegan Veggies Meatballs for Abba and the brother for dinner.



Regardless to how painful it is,we need to make sure our Seeds know our history. So checkout this neat little video https://youtu.be/2UqqkSWfZgc


No comments:

Post a Comment