Thursday, June 1, 2017

I Salute You REAL Man Stand Up(The Brats)

For my second day of I Salute You REAL Men Stand Up is The Brats(what I call my Sun's)! Robert, Ryan,and Masai are literally my life line. I know people say all the  time how much they love their children....well I'm definitely one of'em!

My Sun's have brought me so much joy,and yes a lil pain....lol. However l know without a shadow of a doubt I have been BLESSED with amazing Sun's. I'm very PROUD of the young men they are becoming. I love they way they look out for each other,as well as me!

Even with it being 18,and 16yr space between #1 and #2,with #3,their bond is really tight. I could go on,and on,about the love I have for my Sun's(anyone who knows me,knows that I can...lol). I love you Brat's and thank Abba daily for allowing me to be your mom! You guys ROCK!

Keep shining,and grinding and living by the standards I installed in you,and you'll go far. Always put Abba Yah first and foremost at the head,and your path will be straight! I love you boy's...light,love,and shalom!
#Brothers
#YouAre
#Needed
#Brothers
#YouAre
#Appreciated
#Brothers
#YouAre
#Valued
#Brothers
#YouAre
#Loved
#SunniDelightđź’™

No comments:

Post a Comment