Friday, March 31, 2017

Spring Cleaning Water/Tea Fast

Shalom Y'all,
                    I can't believe we're on day 6 of our water/tea fast. I have really enjoyed the difference in my mind,temple and soul I always experience when pushing back the plate. I pray that each and every one that has join me on the amazing journey found the peace and wholeness they were looking for.

For today our Water/Tea is Red Raspberry Leaf Tea. This little tea definitely packs a powerful punch.Red Raspberry Leaf Tea has some pretty amazing benefits. So I'll just post a few of the benefits I(or people I've recommended it to) personally have used it for....
1.Weight Loss
2.Bleeding Gums
3.Craps(PMS)
4.Increase of Breastmilk
5.During Pregnancy
6.Can Help Balance Hormones
7.Helps Control Blood Sugar
8. Fertility Issues
9. Is pack with vitamins and minerals
10. Energy Booster etc

So because I love sun brewed tea,I decided to sun brew a batch of Red Raspberry Leaf Tea in my kitchen window. To be honest this tea is great alone or with add ins. Once it's done 4-5 hours I plan to add some shredded ginger to it. However make it your own Red Raspberry Leaf Tea is de'lish with just about any thing you add to it. I decided to make 64oz..like I said I looove Red Raspberry Leaf Tea.

Simple steps to Sun brewing. Find a sunny spot to let your tea rest undisturbed for several hours. Items you will need...

1.10-12 Red Raspberry Leaf Tea Bags,or 1/2 cup lose Red Raspberry Leaf Tea
2.64oz container(I used a recycled juice container)
3. 64 oz(less or more)distilled water
Add your distilled water to your container, drop in tea bags or lose tea. Give your bottle a little shake,and let the sun do the rest!
                                                                                                                   Light,Love,and Shalom
                                                                                                                                 SunniDelight💙

No comments:

Post a Comment