Sunday, March 26, 2017

Spring Cleaning

Shalom Y'all,
                    It's that time again....spring cleaning😊. I've heard LIFE is what you make it, however in my(6mos shy)of 42yrs of life,I know life can also make you. Yes we have the power to control the way we react to things, nonetheless crap happens. So when life seems to become overwhelming, I know it's time to
1. Meditate
2.Evaluate
3.Regroup
4.Move Forward
So for the next 7days I will be going on a complete liquid,water and tea infused fruit fast. So if you want to join me I'll post all of my water/tea recipes on my blogspot.... sunnidelight.blogspot. com
(FYI if you can't go all day,at least try it for a few hours. TRUST me your mind and body will thank you😉). Light,live, GOOD HEALTH,and Shalom.
#MoreHealth
#Issues
#CouldBe
#ClearedUp
#ByPushing
#AwayThe
#PLATE
                                                                                                                             
SunniDelight💙

No comments:

Post a Comment