Friday, March 3, 2017

Tasting and Cookbook Release Party

Shalom Y'all,
                   Yaaaaaay they're here,Cookbooks have arrived!! So for all that have pre-odered I'm shipping out on Monday,with a treat!!! For er'body that I know are REALLY excited to support my 1st Vegan and Vegetarian Cookbook😺😉😅 lol you can purchase your book at my store. However I'll have them available at my Tasting and Cookbook Release Party😏. https://squareup.com/store/sunnis-holistic-delights 

Should be in bed..lol. However I'm in the process of getting things done.I'm cooking for 100 ppl,for my Tasting and Cookbook Release Party(so 1st come,dem gonna be 1st served..lol). Had a lil sip of the Vegan Apple Wine...and all I could say was"thank ya Abba Yah, from whom all blessings flow"...hehehe!!! Put the finishing touches on my Homemade bar b q sauce to go with dem meatball..Jesus take the wheel..lol. Can't wait to share my passion and ministry with you. Light,love, holistic eating,living, and shalom!!!
                                                                                                                              SunniDelight💙

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Good to know about this Hannah and sugar book release. Couple of days ago went to a book release party at one of Seattle venues. An interesting book for children was released that became quite famous among young ones. Had a great time at the event.

    ReplyDelete