Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Testimonial(Sunni's Holistic Delight's Products)

From A Client,
               
Steroid creams vs Natural Creams. Not saying it will work for everyone's situation, but in Aaliyah case, it's worked wonders. Thank you Sunni Long for pushing the results over the top with your all natural remedy. We've noticed a huge difference in just the 3 days of using your product.

I'm truly blessed and completely humbled by this young lady's kind words. I never knew what eczema was until I had #1😫. I wasn't feeling the steroid cream so,through trail and error I've made an all natural cream LaKyra's Comfort Eczema Cream. This cream is made with all natural ingredients most are grown right in my garden!!! So if you are your loved ones suffer from eczema try me LaKyra's Comfort Eczema Cream whatcha got to lose.https://squareup.com/store/sunnis-holistic-delights SunniDelight

                                                                                                                   Light,Love,and Shalom
                                                                                                                                 SunniDelight💙

No comments:

Post a Comment