Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The Celebration of SISTARhood is AMAZING!


I had  BLAST doing "The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood Post!!! I have been BLESSED in my 41yrs of life to be surrounded by so many AMAZING women! I've witnessed so many times women that are always in competition with each other.. 

WTF!!! We all have gifts and talents,I know I'm good at what I do so why are we completing with each other! Like I've ALWAYS said, KC is big enough for us all to get some(or whatever State you're in). We could do so much more if we all pool our talents and resources together. 

I honestly believe we can change the world(or at least our communities!! I believe that with all that I am😍!!! So next up I'm doing a few of the Male's I Admire...since in my opinion Father's Day is er'day!!!
#WeAre
#STRONG
#INeedYou
#YouNeedMe
#ThisIs 
#HowYou
#BuildCommunity
#AndUnity 
#IAmMy
#SistarsKeeper
#SunniDelight

No comments:

Post a Comment