Tuesday, June 6, 2017

I Salute You REAL Men Stand Up(Talib Ntwadumela Muwwakkil)

Today my I Salute You REAL Men Stand Up is Talib Ntwadumela Muwwakkil. Talib and I met at a Kwanzaa Celebration in our hometown. A little while after that we became Facebook buddies.

Talib is a joy to interact with on the Book. His bold stance on Melanated Love, History, and the likes is awesome. It's so beYOUitful to see the love and devotion he FREELY share concerning his wife. I love to see him put his beYOUitful soul Sistar Queen on the pedestal she deserves.

So many times we see our men doing side-ways,hurtful,and unnecessary crap,it's such a blessing to see the other side! Talib I met your lovely girls,at a KC Melanated Homeschooling Event. Please keep giving them an example of what Melanated Love looks like(hell keep showing these grown men what it looks like).

Talib I pray Abba Yah continue to bless you and keep you and yours, surrounding you and yours, in light,love,and shalom,as you continue to strive to reach your high calling and completion.....
#Brothers
#YouAre
#Needed
#Brothers
#YouAre
#Appreciated
#Brothers
#YouAre
#Valued
#Brothers
#YouAre
#Loved

SunniDelight

No comments:

Post a Comment