Sunday, May 14, 2017

My Sun and Star

I love to see my reflection in my Produce. I surround myself in light, therefore I am light. Although FLAWED I understand my mission. So I will continue to pour life into The Sun and and My Star https://zenhabits.net/meditation-guide/
                 
                                                 #Teaching
                                                 #ThemThe
                                                  #Secrets
                                                  #OfLife
                                                  #ItAll
                                                  #Starts
                                                  #WhenWe
                                                  #Silence
                                                  #TheMIND
                                                  #AndListen
                                         Light,Love and Shalom
                                             đź’™Sunni Delightđź’™

No comments:

Post a Comment