Friday, May 5, 2017

The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood(Alisha Butterflygoddess White)

Today my The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood is Alisha Butterflygoddess White. Butterfly and I met in a Vegan Group ran by another one of my Facebook friends,who is now family Darrin . The topic of the day was Vegans and Sex.

There was some very interesting takes on it,however Butterfly's comments stood out to me,as not only educational, but laced with experience and knowledge of what she was talking about. While most was just shooting off at the mouth...lol,Butterfly's comments,and replies were very sound.

So I sent her a friend request. We talked through inbox often, sharing advice,hopes, hurts,and dreams,as they say the rest is a BEYOUITFUL history. We've been going STRONG every since, and that was about two years ago. I've seen the AMAZING transformation in Butterfly, and happy to say in a small way I've touch her life,just like she has mines.

Facebook is not all cheating,hustling,lying and make believe......lol,I've made some truly lasting relationships on here Butterfly and I are one of them. So keeping rising Butterfly, showing love,receiving love,and healing the masses. Your work is not in vain,you and your ministry, is definitely needed for such a time as this! I'm PROUD of you my friend,you are truly blessed with a the gift of healing. Love ya Moma,and let's continue to take this health thang by storm.
#WeAre
#STRONG
#INeedYou
#YouNeedMe
#ThisIs
#HowYou
#BuildCommunity
#AndUnity
#IAmMy
#SistarsKeeper
SunniDelight
          

No comments:

Post a Comment