Friday, May 26, 2017

The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood(Anaya Phillips)

Today's The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood is Anaya Phillips! Anaya and I are actually related, she's married to my little(BIG)cousin.....lol. Anaya and I over the years have formed a special bond that continues to grow STRONGER with time.

I've seen Anaya grow and mature into a beYOUitful woman,wife, mother and friend!
I admire Anaya's drive in trying to achieve her goal as a nurse practitioner. She has worked very hard,so I know it's just a matter of time before she reaches her goal.

Regardless of life issues, Anaya has stayed the course. Anaya I'm so PROUD of you, and know this is just the beginning of all the AMAZING things Abba Yah has in store for you! Keep raising and shining the BEST is definitely Yet to COME,so hold on Ma,and be prepared to receive all the goodness life has to offer. Love ya Ma,light,love,and shalom!!!
#WeAre
#STRONG
#INeedYou
#YouNeedMe
#ThisIs
#HowYou
#BuildCommunity
#AndUnity
#IAmMy
#SistarsKeeper
#SunniDelight💙

1 comment: