Thursday, May 11, 2017

The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood(Shakti Steiner)

Today's The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood is Shakti Sterner! Shakti and I met on Facebook. She was interested in my holistic lifestyle etc. After a few conversation I found out she was into healing through Chakras which was something I had just started studying upon.

Shakti was a wealth of knowledge. From classes to radio shows she was doing it all. I was very much so impressed with all that she did on top of being a widow,and now having to raise her babies alone.


Then the opportunity of a lifetime came(for me anyway...lol). She told me she was coming up with an online magazine and would I be interested in doing Vegan recipes. Of course I said yes!!!

I feel blessed to have met Shakti! I love everything about her mission for Detroit, the movements she's apart of,and honored to have my four generations recipes for all the world to see. Thank uou, thank you Shahti for all you do,for your vision, to make the world a better place for our Seeds!! You my friend are definitely appreciate.
#WeAre
#STRONG
#INeedYou
#YouNeedMe
#ThisIs
#HowYou
#BuildCommunity
#AndUnity
#IAmMy
#SistarsKeeper
SunniDelight

No comments:

Post a Comment