Monday, May 8, 2017

The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood(Dominique Hernandez Hall)

Today's The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood is my fur babies adoptive Mom Dominique!! Dominique and I met through a health page on Facebook, and the rest has been a beautiful connection. Especially when I found out she was a true round the way girl(her being from the Lou,and me from the Chi)!! Then to top that we both looooved us some Uno Pizza!!! Lol from that day on I know we were a match made in memory heaven.

I've been very impressed over the course of our relationship the growth and development, I've seen in Dominique has been hard on and for her,but life lessons to say the least. I am a PROUD big Sistar is an understatement.  I've seen the struggle with trying to find her grounding,and place not sure,unsure of where her next move was going to be. All the while still making it look classy and flawless.

She's been a good Mommy to my babies. She knew how hard it was to part with Shadow and Smokey(because #3 was highly allergic to cat hair). She stepped right in and loved them little fur ball. Keeping me up to date with tons of pictures, calls,post,text,and check-ins....lol.

Dominique I am so PROUD of you Ma. You are AMAZING,You ROCK,You are AWESOME, You are LOVED,You are VALUED,You have a BeYOUitful gift,to make people look,and feel their BEST!!! Like I've told you before, I can NEVER take the place of your people in the Lou,however you got people's in KC too. Light,Love,and Shalom,and keep SHINING BeYOUitful💙!!!!
#WeAre
#STRONG
#INeedYou
#YouNeedMe
#ThisIs
#HowWe
#BuildCommunity
#AndUnity
#IAmMy
#SistarsKeeper
SunniDelight

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment