Thursday, May 4, 2017

The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood(DeAndrea Hervey)

Today my The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood is DeAndrea Hervey! DeAndrea is the true meaning of when life gives you lemon's, you make lemonade. DeAndrea and I met by chance,however I know that our meeting was a divine encounter set in motion by Abba Yah.

 From the 1st day we met at a Passover Celebrate,our connection was soild, we've continued to stay connected over the last 4yrs. Sharing with each other our hopes and dreams,tears,and fears, parenting tips,and our plans for the future. Dee as she is
called by those who know her is a BEYOUITFUL inspiration to all those she comes in contact with.

 I thank the Most High daily for you,and placing you in my life. I love ya Dee...and let's keep on making lemonade!
#WeAre
#STRONG
#INeedYou
#YouNeedMe
#ThisIs
#HowYou
#BuildCommunity
#AndUnity
#IAmMy
#SistarsKeeper
SunniDelight

No comments:

Post a Comment