Wednesday, May 10, 2017

The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood(Alicia Harris)

Today's The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood is Alicia Harris! Alicia and I met in a Vegan group and hit it off from jump. I was beyond impressed with her style and class!!! She is a truly remarkable woman, and I'm very blessed to know her.

She has been supportive of my business from day one. Even while out of the country, serving her country, she has been one of my BIGGEST supporters. Alicia has been a listening hear on many occasions. She's a straight shooter... lol,no pussy footing around it,telling ya just what ya need to hear.

Although I've never met her in person, she in my opinion is family,the big sister I never had. Alicia I thank Abba Yah for you daily, for your love,support, caring,and listening ear. Also praying for your safe return home,to all your family, friends, and loved ones.... love ya Big Sis!!!
#WeAre
#STRONG
#INeedYou
#YouNeedMe
#ThisIs
#HowYou
#BuildCommunity
#AndUnity
#IAmMy
#SistarsKeeper
SunniDelight

No comments:

Post a Comment