Tuesday, May 23, 2017

The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood(Sheena Mann)

Today's the Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood is Sheena Mann! I've known Sheena all her life. We grew up in the Seventh Day Adventist Faith. Although I was several years older we always had a pretty close connection.

One of my first jobs was getting paid $20 a week to do her hair...lol. Sheena had tons and tons of it. So every Shabbat we'd meet up early at Real Truth Seventh Day Adventist Church so I could fix her and her sister's hair up for the week.

Over the years our bond has continued to grow. I've seen Sheena turn out to be an amazing, loving, and caring person. A person who is always looking out for others. That has been her life's mission. Sheena has always been a supporter of the forgotten less fortunate,and the underdog.

Sheena has actually made that her life's work. Helping others is something that has been ingrained in her from birth,both of her parents are the same way. I often tell her it's a blessing and a curse(because unfortunately there are users in the world)!

Not only has Sheena and my relationship stood the test of time, she also has an excellent bond with my #3 Masai,she's one of his Yah-Parents. From birth until Masai turned 2yrs old I NEVER purchased a diaper,wet wipe,shoe,sock,clothes etc. Him Auntie(as Masai affectionately calls her),was there to help out. Which was a true blessing indeed.

Sheena no one knows what the future holds. However I want to thank you for all you do!! For all you have done for me and my family. I'm PROUD of the beYOUitful woman you have become. WE LOVE YOU Auntie, and pray for you daily(Masai and I), asking Abba Yah to keep you protected. That Abba continues to bless the works of your hands,and keep you surrounded in light,love,and shalom!!
#WeAre
#STRONG
#INeedYou
#YouNeedMe
#ThisIs
#HowYou
#BuildCommunity
#AndUnity
#IAmMy
#SistarsKeeper
#SunniDelightđź’™

No comments:

Post a Comment