Wednesday, May 3, 2017

The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration SISTARhood(Brandy Gordon)

For day 3 of my The Beauty of Melanie, a Celebration of SISTARhood is Brand Gordon. I have so much love and respect for this Sistar. Her strength and endurance is beYOUitful and encouraging.

She in my opinion is a woman all women should aspire to be. From soap making,sprouting,gardening,being a wife,mother,advocate,and teacher of all things holistic and natural. She also finds time to homeschooling her amazing children,and run a farm with horses,and every tree imaginable.

My Spirit Twin(as we affectionately call each other is the essence of a Melanated Superwoman. Your ministry has touched so many lives in such a positive way. I thank Abba Yah daily for allowing our paths to cross. I salute you sistar-friend!!!
#WeAre
#STRONG
#INeedYou
#YouNeedMe
#ThisIs
#HowYou
#BuildCommunity
#AndUnity
#IAmMy
#SistarsKeeper
SunniDelight


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sunni for lifting me up. As an experienced mother you know how challenging this is. We are paving the way for future generations. Looking forward to sharing and learning from you Sister

    ReplyDelete