Saturday, May 13, 2017

The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood(Tytina Sanders-Bey

Today's The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood is.Tytina Sanders-Bey! Tytina and I met on Facebook through a Breastfeeding Group for Melanated Women. Tytina and I hit it off immediately, and have been Facebook buddies every since.

Tytina in my opinion is a REAL life SuperMom. She goes by the hashtag 1/2 a dozen which is a representation of her beYOUitful babies. She makes parenthood look flawless. Shuffling them babies to school,activities, family outing, and the likes.

Tytina also is a business owner. She is one of Avon's top selling consultants. She is a Certified Lactation Counselor(CLC)and Doula. Tytine is the founder and operator of Tytina's Better Birth and Breastfeeding!!! When I tell you this lady R-O-C-K it's the Yah honest TRUTH!!

Tytina I'm blessed to know ya Ma! I'm thankful that our paths crossed, you have been a TRUE inspiration to me,and many others. Your sense of humor is a breath of fresh air. You keep me laughing from your post about REAL life issues, while making parenting look like a piece of cake.

Tytina I pray Abba Yah continues to give you the strength to keep on keeping on!!! You are a BEYOUITFUL Sistar,and I'm blessed to have you in my Facebook Sisterhood Circle. Keep shining and rising Ma!!!
#WeAre
#STRONG
#INeedYou
#YouNeedMe
#ThisIs 
#HowYou
#BuildCommunity
#AndUnity 
#IAmMy
#SistarsKeeper
#STRONG
SunniDelight



1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Tytina is amazing. She works tirelessly in the community for all the mamas and babies.

    ReplyDelete