Thursday, May 25, 2017

The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood (Tarshianna Morrow)

Today's The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood is Tarshianna Morrow! Tarshianna and I met as a result of our hubby's friendship. Although we have only met a couple times(at my Sun's Naming Ceremony and a Hair Show). She definitely left a lasting impression.

Her support,encouragement,and energy has been felt. She was the inspiration for my SISTARhood Group I had in KC. I was inspired to do so after several of her post about her SISTARhood Group, and the connection that her and her Sistar's had. Although the one I had didn't last...lol(you have to be commended to the cause) in order for it to
work!
                                       
However I decided to make me a world wide SISTARhood Circle, and I've definitely been blessed because of it. Tarshianna has also been a HUGE supporter of my business. She has posted all of my products, Cookbook,and the likes! For that I am forever grateful.

Tarshianna thank you for being an encouragement to me,showing me and other's the benefits of surrounding yourself with a SISTARhood,a lesson I am thankful for. You my friend are a change agent. I thank you for all you do,and pray Abba Yah continues to bless and keep you,the hubby,and the seeds.....light,love,and shalom!!!
#WeAre
#STRONG
#INeedYou
#YouNeedMe
#ThisIs
#HowYou
#BuildCommunity
#AndUnity
#IAmMy
#SistarsKeeper
#SunniDelightđź’™

No comments:

Post a Comment