Saturday, May 20, 2017

What the KALE!!!!

Shalom y'all!
             I pray all is well with you and yours. Anywho I want to talk about a wonder drug. Not that garbage you get at CVS, Walgreen's,K-Mart or Walmart. This little miracle drug can be find right in your garden. Yes ma'am that's right...believe it or not but it's Kale!!?

I know right...lol. It kinda took me aback as well. However after trying it years ago to treat migraine headaches,I'm now a TRUE believer. Kale is a super food,most of us already knew that. It's pack with tons vitamins and is nutrients dense.

What makes Kale stand in a class of its own is Kale has phytonutrients which is great for inflammation, migraines, detoxification of the liver and a host of other AMAZING benefits. So the next time you get a migraine don't reach for the pills,throw ya hands up and say What the Kale....lol could it hurt to give my Kale Migraine Juice a try.


   




No comments:

Post a Comment