Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood(Katina Robinson)

Today's The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood is Katina Robinson! I tried waiting and posting a few Sistar's before I did my  day #1. Katina is my little sister however people AWAYS think she's the oldest. However we are actually 18 months apart. Nonetheless I've from day one put myself more as a mother figure, then sister,I moved she moved...seriously.

Katina and I had a rough childhood,growing up  moving from state to state,for our mother to preach the good news. With little or no support from the organization she slaved for. As a result we went without a lot of things we should not have had to. So we did the best we could with what little we had.

Sometimes we were never in a place long enough to make friends, however we ALWAYS had each other. So our bond was/is pretty tight. From homelessness, hunger, and several other situations no child should be subject to. With the help of Abba Yah we made it through, even despite no real support but each other. Abuse, mental issuse,broken hearts,marriages that didn't last,to raising Sun's,regrouping, remaking ourselves,to adjust to whatevet environment we found ourselves in at that time. We're still STANDING!

From being told often we would NEVER amount to ANYTHING,or we would have a house full of kids(we've only had kids with our husbands). We didn't get the opportunity to finish High School(because of lost credits,poor Homeschool recording keeping)so we decided to instead get our GED. We never tell our story to gain sympathy form other's,but to let others know,your situation and circumstances don't defined your outcome.

So K.T. as I like to call her is my REAL LIFE SuperHero!!! I'm so PROUD of you Katina. I've seen you fighting hard to find your place in the world. Regardless of the many hats you've wore,you have had many roles l over the years as a mother, wife, daughter,friend,sister,lover,etc. Losing yourself in the process. Sometimes you have to lose yourself to find your TRUE self.

Keep searching K.T. keep seeking for truth,hold fast to yourself,don't change who you are,don't ever lose sight of those that love you,always stay connected to those who love you...fight for  what is true and just. I love you K.T.!!! I'm so proud of all that you are...my forever day 1💙💙💙!!!!
#WeAre
#STRONG
#INeedYou
#YouNeedMe
#ThisIs
#HowYou
#BuildCommunity
#AndUnity
#IAmMy
#SistarsKeeper
SunniDelight

                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment