Friday, May 26, 2017

The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood(Kimberly Hardeman)

Today's The Beauty of Melanie a Celebration of SISTARhood is Kimberly Hardeman! Kim and I met as a result of a Community Village by the name of Uzazi Village. Uzazi Village is a place in the KC area that specializes in providing holistic health in the form of safe births for black and brown women,classes,coaching,sex education and so much more. If it pertains to the blight of black and brown women,they are on the forefront.

So after meeting briefly,we became friends on Facebook. As they say, the rest is history... lol. Not only does Kim assist in helping at the Village, she also has her on business, which makes Educational and Cultural games(my Sun and I play these games daily). She also helps out with the Black Homeschooling Group in our city. Kim also is a Mother,wife,oh and she's finishing up on her law degree.

I don't know how she does it and still finds time to make homemade diapers and female care products(cloth pads and the likes). I'm wore out just writing this...lol.
Kimberly I don't know how you do it,but I salute you and the many hat's you wear.

Kimberly I thank you for being a change agent, and on the front line fighting for the freedoms of black and brown people. I truly admire your love in keeping our culture alive and present for the next generation. Kim you are amazing, and I'm blessed to have you in my Facebook  SISTARhood Circle. I appreciate all of your support and encouragement. Keep rising Ma,there's some much more in store for you,light,love,and shalom!!
#WeAre
#STRONG
#INeedYou
#YouNeedMe
#ThisIs
#HowYou
#BuildCommunity
#AndUnity
#IAmMy
#SistarsKeeper
#SunniDelightđź’™

No comments:

Post a Comment